Linux Essentials is designed for learners who are beginning to build Linux knowledge for a career in IT. You can take the course at your own pace. Many of the concepts in this course are covered at a more demanding pace in Introduction to Linux i.e.
- Learn basic open source concepts.
- Understand how Linux is used and the basics of the command line.
- Apply skills using Linux virtual machine with step-by-step and hands-on lab activities.
- Build foundational knowledge for progressively mastering Linux commands.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
The expansion of open source is redefining IT job roles by requiring Linux skills. Knowledge of Linux is an important differentiator for business and IT professionals interested in big data, cloud computing, cybersecurity, Internet of Things, information systems, networking, programming, software development, and more.
About Partner Courses
UNIOSUN Cisco Networking Academy partners with professional learning organizations to prepare students for rewarding careers. Cisco provides the learning platform and we provide course content, support, and instructor training. This course is available as instructor-led at our Academy. UNIOSUN Cisco Networking Academy is an IT skills and career building development program for learning institutions and individuals worldwide. We helped students, individual and organizations prepare for the IT workforce.